Dr. Sarah Gibson, D.C.
Dr. Sarah graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 1999. She was recognized as one of the top student clinicians at the LCCW Health Center, providing the opportunity to be hired, as a student, to supervise her colleagues while caring for patients at the Health Center. She began practice at Queen Anne Chiropractic Center in the summer of 1999. Dr. Sarah has a family practice, cares for all types of injuries, and enjoys working with pregnant women and children of all ages. She currently resides on Queen Anne, and has called Seattle home for the past 14 years. Being a female chiropractor in Seattle is something she takes very seriously, and her work in the community speaks volumes.
Techniques: Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, SOT, Webster, and Activator.
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Greater Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce
- Upper Queen Anne Merchants Association